Living in and around Saratoga?
Our day students go home every afternoon after school, but if you need to stay late to study, we’ll make sure you have the academic support you need—and a hot dinner too, of course. After daily activities, supervised homework prep rooms will be available to those students staying late. Furthermore, there will be opportunities for additional tutor support in the Russian Curriculum; upon request.
How To Enquire or Apply
Applying is as easy as 1, 2… that’s it! After you submit your online application form and fee, we’ll email you detailed instructions on how to submit your supporting documentation and prepare for your interview.
- Fill out application form and email to email@example.com
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Standardized Test Scores (not required): VIA does not currently require students to submit standardized test scores (such as SLEP, TOEFL, SSAT, SLATE Plus etc.) with their application. However, if a student wishes to send score reports, we will take them into consideration.
- Bank Statement: (required for International students only) Proof of monetary funds/bank certified letter (Above $50,000 U.S dollars). A bank certified letter older than 3 months will not be accepted.
- Please allow 2 business days for processing. If accepted by our school, the student will receive an official acceptance letter and other important documents via email.
- Pay the required $2,500 deposit to secure enrolment with our school. This fee can be paid by check or wire.
We embrace and celebrate a diverse student body. Submit your application today, and join our family at Valley International Academy.